Monday, June 29, 2009

A Date With the Dynamic Dominique LeSane





BPPBooks: What is the title of your new release?

Dominique LeSane: I have a three part series called The Housewife Diaries. Part one, The Housewife Diaries; part two, The Seven Year Itch, and part three, May/December Romance.


BPPBooks: Tell us about your new release.

DLe: They are eBooks that give us a peak into the lives of three women who are searching for love, fulfillment, and satisfaction.


BPPBooks: Without revealing too much of the plot, tell us about the main character and how s/he fits into the story.

DLe: Each woman is strong and makes decisions based on what she feels is best for her life at the moment. The stories are liberating and sexy and the women in each story are women that readers can easily relate to.


BPPBooks; Who is your favorite character in this book?

DLe: I think my favorite is May Tilson in May/ December Romance. We see her make a few changes in her life and really go for what she wants no matter what.


BPPBooks: Is this your first novel? If not, tell us about your previous release(s).

DLe: The Housewife Diaries series are my first releases.


BPPBooks: When did you first start writing?

DLe: I’ve been writing since I can remember. I know all authors say that, but it’s true. It’s the way that I can really express myself.


BPPBooks: What genre do you write in and what makes your book unique in the genre?

DLe: I call them sexy romance stories. When you read something by Dominique LeSane, it will be intriguing, with women that are going through things that we all experience. I like to say that I am the women’s voice.


BPPBooks: What appeals to you most about writing?

DLe: The fact that I can evoke emotion in others with my words.


BPPBooks: How can readers learn more about you and your book(s)?

DLe: Go to www.dominiquelesanestories.com. My eBooks are available at www.ladyleopublishing.org. I am happy to be a new part of Blue Planet so you can keep posted there as well for new work.


BPPBooks: Where can your book(s) be purchased?

DLe: All my eBooks are available www.ladyleopublishing.org or amazon.com. Check www.bppbooks.com for new works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers