Thursday, April 8, 2010

Meet Allyson Olivia Ringgold


















Allyson Olivia Ringgold, a native of Baltimore, MD, currently resides in Miami, FL, where she works full-time as an analyst. Throughout her life she has always found comfort in writing. She started writing poetry and stories in elementary school because her imagination was too big to keep inside her mind. She pursued her interest in writing at Susquehanna University where she wrote for the school newspaper The Crusader and received a bachelor’s in mass communications. She continued to develop her craft at Syracuse University where she received a master’s in journalism. Throughout her life she has always written from her heart. She hopes when people read her fiction they will see something that reminds them of the truth. In her writing she unravels the issue of loving someone and living for God, and demonstrates the conflict that is caused when the two meet. She hopes her writing will captivate and inspire her readers to live and love her imagination.

10 comments:

  1. Allyson I love your words about the effect you pray your book has on its readers. "In the Name of The Father" sounds like a book that will satiate my spiritual soul while helping me in my own relationship with God.

    I'm so grateful for you and excited for your newborn....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy,
    Thank you so much for your encouragement and excitement about my debut novel. I can't wait for you to read it so we can discuss what you thought about the story and more importantly, what you felt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was very inspiring and I look forwared to your book.....I am sure I will be able to get some guidance towards persuing my own personal relationship with GOD......LOVE YOU COUSIN & GOD BLESS Sadra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sadra for your comments! Taking the time to express what you hope to gain from my novel means a lot! I will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really admire you lady. Keep working hard and walking in faith. Your book is going to be a success and will bless many. God Bless you and all your future endeavors.......Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read your book Allyson. I know that is will be a blessing to myself as well as others. I will definitely spread the word. God bless you in all of your endeavors...Delores!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Allyson Olivia,

    I'm so very proud of you, and can't wait to read your book. I know you have so much to give and teach the world. This book will serve as a gateway to your soul and gift to all. I'm so happy that God has blessed you with this opportunity, because you've been such a faithful servant to HIM and wonderful friend to all. Keep up the excellent work, continue to inspire, stay encouraged and I love you.

    Moe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Delores, Bianca and Moe! I love you and appreciate your support! All of you inspire me as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Al I cannot wait for the release of your book. I love you and am forever proud of you. Love you! - Kim T

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Kim!! I'm excited!!!!! Love you too! Thank you for the support and love!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers